Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

My gift to you this year, dear reader, is the twice annual Charlottesville Restaurant Week, taking place from January 23-29, 2012.  (I'm not paying for your dinner if that's what you thought I meant, sorry for the confusion.)

$26 dollars will get you a sumptuous 3-course meal from some of the best restaurants Charlottesville has to offer.  In years past, $1 from each meal was donated to a charity; last summer, the Restaurant Week Charity Partner was the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, but I haven't been able to find out who this January's event will benefit... will update when I figure it out.


Take a gander at the participating restaurants - my favorite is of course Fossett's at Keswick Hall.  So what if I've made 2 reservations for the same week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment